We publicise your event
We advertise public events through the following media:
- Programme calendar on our website
- Publication on social media
- Publication in the events calendar in the Zug Kultur Magazin
- Publication in the events calendar in the Chomerbär newspaper
- Placing posters on the cultural events advertising pillars in Cham and, upon request, also in Zug
- Circulating flyers within the Lorzensaal
Advertising pillars in Cham
Advertising pillars for the temporary display of institutional cultural event posters are available in four select locations in the municipality of Cham. The upper part of these pillars is reserved for F4-sized posters for events in the Lorzensaal in Cham or for Cham clubs and organisations. The lower part is available for smaller, maximum A3-sized posters advertising non-commercial, cultural events in Cham.
Four copies of A3-format posters are in each case to be delivered on a Monday, at least one week before posting to the Lorzensaal in Cham management. The poster will remain in place for one week, and hanging is free of charge. The Lorzensaal in Cham deals with all the organisation.
Please note that we do not store posters, but remove them to make way for the ones for the event immediately following. Posters that do not relate to cultural events in the municipality of Cham and the surrounding area will be removed. The Lorzensaal in Cham accepts no liability in relation to the hanging of posters.